As the situation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Johnson & Johnson Vision is here to support you, your patients and our collective public health. Our first commitment is always to the patients and healthcare professionals we serve, guided by Our Credo. We recognize that the current circumstances are affecting your ability to provide eye care, but we want you to know we are taking every action possible to best serve you and your patients’ needs during this time. Here is how J&J Vision is taking action:
Supporting you during this period of uncertainty
- We know your needs are shifting during the pandemic period given the rapid changes in healthcare priorities and procedure volume, and are evaluating where we can compliantly minimize administrative burdens, contract negotiations and compliance follow-ups to free you to focus on what’s important.
Prioritizing safety at every level
- As the global situation unfolds, Johnson & Johnson is taking precautions to support the safety and well-being of our employees and the communities in which we live and work, as well as the customers and patients we serve.
- While Johnson & Johnson facilities remain open, we have moved to a work from home approach for office-based employees who can perform their work remotely.
- This includes our Sales Representatives, who will continue to be focused on how they can help you succeed, albeit remotely.
- Our Customer Service team remains fully operational, with the necessary health precautions in place to ensure they are able to continue to fulfill orders and answer questions during normal business hours.
- To minimize any risk to your practices, your patients and our representatives, and in accordance with CDC guidelines, our Technical Service team is not providing service calls through April 30. However, we continue to provide 24/7 phone support at 800-511-0911. Our parts depot remains open as well.
- We will continually reassess our policies consistent with health authority guidance and in support of the wellness of our employees, our communities and those we serve worldwide.
Actively monitoring and communicating about our supply chain
- We have robust business continuity plans in place across our global supply chain network to prepare for unforeseen events and to meet the needs of the patients, customers and consumers who depend on our products.
- While the situation remains dynamic, all our sites remain operational, and we are not experiencing product supply interruptions related to COVID-19 at this time.
The Johnson & Johnson family is focused on helping support the health of the general public
- After the first cases of COVID-19 were detected, the team sprang into action by engaging in a multipronged response to the pandemic, including collaborating to accelerate the development of a vaccine, screening compounds to determine if any could be used as a treatment, and mobilizing to provide equipment, product and financial donations to support organizations and healthcare workers on the front lines.
- In late March, we announced a lead COVID-19 vaccine candidate, and intentions to initiate Phase 1 human clinical studies by Sept 2020 along with the rapid scaling of the Company’s manufacturing capacity with the goal of providing global supply of more than one billion doses of a vaccine.
Your sales representative will continue to be in contact with you to discuss the above information and answer any questions you may have. We hope you take comfort in our unwavering support for your patients, your staff and your practice during this unprecedented time.