- When I register, I am being asked for my account number. Why?
Your account number allows us to know which practice or organization you are associated with. It also provides more detailed information regarding your practice, such as ordering-specific information that can help us provide better service to you.
- Where can I find my account number?
Your Johnson & Johnson Vision Care account number is a 7-10 digit number that can be found on your last invoice or by calling your sales representative.
For your Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision account number please contact us.
- Who is the site administrator for my practice?
The site administrator has access to all information on the site and can approve staff as they link to your specific practice or organization. There are three ways to become a site administrator:
- The primary account contact that owns the account will always have site administration privileges
- If a staff member is the first to link to an account number, they will be provided site administration privileges
- Anyone can be provided site administration capabilities via the permission settings by a current site administrator