- When I register, I am being asked for my account number. Why?
Your account number allows us to know which practice or organization you are associated with. It also provides more detailed information regarding your practice, such as ordering-specific information that can help us provide better service to you.
- Where can I find my account number?
Your Johnson & Johnson Vision Care account number is a 7-10 digit number that can be found on your last invoice or by calling your sales representative.
- Who is the site administrator for my practice?
The site administrator has access to all information on the site and can approve staff as they link to your specific practice or organization. There are three ways to become a site administrator:
1. The primary account contact that owns the account will always have site administration privileges
2. If a staff member is the first to link to an account number, they will be provided site administration privileges
3. Anyone can be provided site administration capabilities via the permission settings by a current site administrator
- How can I add a staff member to my account on the website?
The site administrator can add staff to the practice and provide privileges for things such as ordering. Visit the “My Practice” or “My Organization” section and select “My Team.” There you can manage all members associated with your practice.
- How can permission levels be set?
If you are the site administrator, you can set permissions in the “My Practice” or “My Organization” section. Simply select “My Team” and click on the icon next to the person’s name you would like to set permissions for.
- What can the site administrator do on the site?
The site administrator has full access to the site which includes approving requests to be connected to the practice and access to full ordering privileges or rebate information if the practice has these abilities.
- I work in multiple practices. How can I be tied to all of my practices?
When you register, enter your account number for any one of the practices. Once registered on the site, you can visit “My Practice” and link additional practices. You can also switch between the accounts once you are linked.
- I was asked: “I agree that the person in charge of my practice has access to my training list.” What does this mean?
By answering this question, you allow your practice’s site administrator to see which trainings you have taken or are currently taking.
- Do ACUVUE® contact lenses contain PFAS?
Johnson & Johnson Vision does not use PFAS in our ACUVUE® soft contact lenses.
- What lens care solution should I recommend to my patients who wear ACUVUE® contact lenses?
Any US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) cleared soft contact lens solution can be used with any soft ACUVUE® contact lenses.
Consumer Eye Health
- How can I order Consumer Eye Health products for sale in my practice?
You can order ACUVUE® RevitaLens MultiPurpose Disinfecting Solution, Blink® family of products, and COMPLETE MPS easily via an online ordering system. To get started, register online with www.surgicalordering.jnjvision.com. In order to register you will need to complete a credit application and acquire a Johnson & Johnson Vision account number. If you do not have one, simply call customer service at 877-266-4543, Option 2 to begin the process.
Ordering & Returns
- How do I order contact lenses from Johnson & Johnson Vision?
To open an ordering account, please visit the following online form, or you can call Customer Service at 1-800-874-5278, Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm EST.
- Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes, Vision Care customers can pay statements or invoices with a credit card or e-check.
- Who do I contact if I have billing questions?
For all questions regarding your statement or invoice, please call Billing at 1-800-876-6610, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm EST.
If it is past regular business hours, you may contact Customer Service at 1-800-874-5278, Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm EST.
- Can I return unopened contact lenses?
Johnson & Johnson Vision accepts and credits original purchases of returned product provided the unused product is received in its original and unopened package.
Please review our Return Policy for more details.
- Is there training available for staff?
Yes, there is!
For general vision care practices, we provide a variety of courses to help bring new or existing staff members up to speed in the eye care category, including the capability to assign specific training courses to your team. Visit the Johnson & Johnson Institute section to learn more.
- Does Johnson & Johnson Vision offer online CE Credits?
We do not currently offer continuing education credits. But through the Johnson & Johnson Institute students, practicing Optometrists or staff can gain skills and knowledge to help them advance in the field of Optometry. To learn more, visit the Johnson & Johnson Institute page.