ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL with PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN
ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL with PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN
ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL with PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN: 100% of parameters optimized by age and refraction vs <2% for the leading competitor.*1
ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL with PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN:
- Optimizes 100% of parameters by both age and refraction vs <2% for the leading competitor*1
- Fuses 3 unique technologies to create a lens that is designed to deliver performance and comfort, regardless of age or refractive error
- Designed to provide your presbyopic patients clear vision at all distances so they can see near, far, and in-between1
- Designed for superior visual performance†1 with the proven performance of the world’s #1 selling Contact Lens Brand‡ to help retain your patients in lenses longer
ACUVUE® OASYS is the #1 selling brand in the world‡ that’s unbeaten in comfort.**
ACUVUE® OASYS MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses give your patients…
- CLEAR VISION: Unique optical technology specifically designed to let your patients see what they need, how and when they need it1
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Moisture infused design provides exceptional comfort all day long2
- TRUSTED BRAND: Part of the ACUVUE® Family Contact Lens Brand, the contact lens brand that eye doctors trust most worldwide††3
|Lens material||Senofilcon A|
|Technology||PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN
Hybrid Back Curve
|Dk/t (edge-corrected)||147 x 10-9|
|UV blocker§^||Class 1|
|Center thickness at -3.00D (mm)||0.070|
|Base curve||8.4 mm|
|Power range||-9.00D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
LOW: +0.75D to +1.25D
MID: +1.50D to +1.75D
HIGH: +2.00D to +2.50D
|Package size||3 lenses for diagnoses
6 lenses for prescription
PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN
Hybrid Back Curve Technology
Proprietary Embedded Wetting Agent
SUPERIOR VISUAL PERFORMANCE:
PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN tailors 100% of parameters to pupil size variations across both age and refraction vs <2% for the leading competitor.*1
100% of 183 Parameters Optimized for Pupil Size
<2% for the leading competitor*1
( For Illustrative Purposes Only )
○ OPTIMIZED FOR PUPIL SIZE
○ NOT OPTIMIZED FOR PUPIL SIZE
A more PRECISE FIT:
Hybrid Back Curve Technology to help keep your patients’ optics in the right place and right shape.4
HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology is an embedded wetting agent that helps to maintain the stability of your patient’s own tear film to keep eyes comfortable throughout the day.5,6
*Compared to prior JJV multifocal design; technology optimized for both the parameters of refractive error and ADD power for a multitude of viewing distances and light levels.
†The following ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have substantiated unbeaten in comfort claim: ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Family (including daily disposable), 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Family (within the category of hydrogel daily disposable), and ACUVUE® VITA Brand spherical only.5-7
‡Source: Euromonitor International; Eyewear 2021 Edition; Value sales at RSP, all retail channels, 2019 data.
**ClinicalTrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 22 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE® OASYS Brand 2-week family contact lenses vs. competitors’ products. Review conducted as of October 31, 2022.
††Survey among 1,150 Eye Care Professionals from the United States, United Kingdom, Russia, Japan, South Korea, China, France, and Germany conducted 12/2018 to 1/2019.
§Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea & into the eye.
^WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.
1. JJV Data on File 2020. ACUVUE® PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN TECHNOLOGY: JJVC Contact Lenses, Design Features, and Associated Benefits.
2. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® Master Brand Claims on Clinical Performance and Overall Material Properties.
3. JJV Data on File 2019. Data Substantiation for ACUVUE® Master Brand Claims Globally.
4. JJV Data on File 2014. 1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL Designed for the Aging Eye.
5. JJV Data on File, 2022. Unbeaten in Comfort Claims for the ACUVUE® OASYS Brand Families of Contact Lenses Using Clinical Trials Posted on ClinicalTrials.gov. (October 31, 2022).
6. JJV Data on File, 2022. Unbeaten in Comfort Claims for the family of ACUVUE® 1-DAY MOIST Brand Contact Lenses Using Clinical Trials Posted on ClinicalTrials.gov. (October 31, 2022)
7. JJV Data on File, 2022. Unbeaten in Comfort Claims for the family of ACUVUE® VITA Brand Contact Lenses Using Clinical Trials Posted on ClinicalTrials.gov. (October 31, 2022).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. by calling 1-800-843-2020, or by visiting JNJVISIONPRO.com.
©Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 2021 | PP2020AVO4337