COMFORT THAT WON’T QUIT1,2
ACUVUE® VITA® with HydraMax™ Technology provides superior comfort all month long.**,1
- Provides superior Overall Comfort among other leading monthly lens***,1
- Rated superior for “Overall Quality of Vision” among leading monthly lenses***,1
- Offers the highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens†*^
- HydraMax™ Technology is a non-coated silicone hydrogel formulation balanced to help maximize and maintain hydration, with a design that integrates tear film lipids to help protect against evaporation.3,4
ACUVUE® VITA® contact lenses are ideal for
- Current monthly contact lens wearers seeking a lens with superior comfort that lasts the entire month.1
|Lens Material||Senofilcon C|
|Dk/t (edge corrected)||147 x 10-9|
|Class 2 UV blocking†ᵒ^||~99% UVB and ~93% UVA|
|Center thickness at -3.00D||0.07mm|
|Base Curve||8.4mm, 8.8mm|
|Power Range||-0.50D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
-6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
+6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
|Replacement Schedule||Daily wear, reusable: monthly replacement|
|Package Size||6 lenses per box|
- Maximizes and maintains hydration throughout the lens3,4 providing superior comfort and vision from Day 1 to Day 301,2
- Up to 21% more comfortable – ACUVUE® VITA® provides up to 24% more comfort vs. Air Optix Aqua, 21% more comfort vs. Ultra, and 21% more comfort vs. Biofinity.**1,2
- ACUVUE® VITA® has superior vision vs. other monthly contact lens brands all month long***1,2
**Competitive monthly lenses: Air Optix Aqua/Air Optix Plus HydraGlyde, Biofinity, and Ultra
***Leading monthly contact lenses: Air Optix Aqua, Biofinity, and Ultra. Superior "overall quality of vision" based upon pre-specified analysis of all patient responses provided on a 5 point scale. Ratings reflect the "Top 2 Box" (T2B) responses ('Excellent'/'Very Good') used in the analysis.
§Oxygen transmissibility measured via polarographic method at center of a -3.00D lens using boundary-corrected, edge-corrected Dk values. Units: (cm/sec) (ml O2/ml x mm Hg) at 35°C.
†Class 1: Must transmit less than 10% (<10%) of UVA and 1% (<1% of UVB) UV-blocking percentages are based on an average across the wavelength spectrum.
*Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
^WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.
1. JJV Data on File 2016. 30-day dispensing evaluation, monthly replacement DW study, n = 533 soft silicone hydrogel contact lens wearers in the U.S.
2. JJV Data on File 2017. 30-day dispensing evaluation, monthly replacement DW study, n = 226 soft toric CL wearers in the U.S.
3. JJV Data on File 2018. HydraMax™ Technology Definition.
4. JJV Data on File 2018. ACUVUE® VITA® with HydraMax™ Technology Maximizes and Maintains Hydration.