Life demands more of our eyes
MAX comfort. MAX clarity.*1
Today’s patients face increased screen time2 and exposure to multiple sources of blue-violet light3. Increased digital device use causes less blinking which can lead to discomfort4, 5 and blue-light scatters more resulting in blurry vision3.75% agree, they want more from their contact lenses6.
Unprecedented combination of technologies designed to help meet the demands of today.7
New state-of-the-art manufacturing process7 that optimizes wetting agent distribution throughout the lens and on the surface, resulting in longer tear film stability and reduced evaporation.7, 8, 9
60% blue violet light filter‡#7,9, highest in the industry. Minimizes the effects of blue-violet light scatter on the eye*8 to reduce halos*8 and starbursts*8.
Only ACUVUE® tailors 100% of its parameters to pupil size variations across both
Same unique optical design across all ACUVUE® Multifocal contact lenses10
92% of wearers successfully fit in first pair at first visit11
ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day
Intentionally designed to help meet today’s digitally intense lifestyle. TearStableTM Technology
OptiBlueTM Light Filter combine7 to deliver all day performance.1
MAX comfort. MAX clarity.*1
- 90%reported all-day comfort1
- 86% reported reduced feelings of tired eyes with digital devices1
- 95% reported clarity with digital devices1
- Nearly 100% reported clear, reliable vision1
Proven on-eye performance in clinical trials##1
- Accommodation declines
- Tear film stability reduces with age12
- Light scatter doubles by age 6013
- All impacting near vision, comfort, and consistency of vision
ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL
Designed to meet more presbyopic needs.¶
TearStableTM Technology, OptiBlueTM Light Filter and ACUVUE® PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN10 unite to deliver crisp, clear vision at all distances and in all lighting conditions14 plus all-day comfort14.Learn More
- 94%report clear vision when using digital device14
- 80%report clear vision near, far and in-between14
- 94%report comfort throughout the day14
- 90%report end-of-day comfort14
Proven on-eye performance in clinical trials##14
(mm @ -3.00D)
90 Pack Carton (Rx)
5 Pack Carton (Dx)
90 Pack Carton (Rx)
5 Pack Carton (Dx)
+6.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps)
-0.50D to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
-6.50D to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
Low, Mid, High ADDs
‡‡ WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.
§ Oxygen transmissibility measured via polarographic method at center -3.00D lens using boundary corrected, edge corrected Dk value. Units (cm/sec) (ml O2/ml x mm Hg) at 35° C.
‡ Filtering of HEV light by contact lenses has not been demonstrated to confer any health benefit to the user, including but not limited to retinal protection, protection from cataract progression, reduced eye strain, improved contrast, improved acuity, reduced glare, improved low light vision, or improved circadian rhythm/sleep cycle. The Eye Care Professional should be consulted for more information.
- JJV Data on File, 2022. CSM Subjective Responses ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day Contact Lenses- Retrospective Meta-analysis.
- COVID-19: Screen Time spikes to over 13 hours per day according to Eyesafe Nielson estimates, published 3/28/20, https://eyesafe.com/covid-19-screen-time-spike-to-over-13-hours-per-day/
- JJV Data on File 2022. Blue-Violet Filter Utilized in ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day contact lenses.
- Tsubota K, Nakamori K. Dry eyes and video display terminals. N Engl J Med. 1993;328(8):584. doi: 10.1056/NEJM199302253280817.
- Patel S, Henderson R, Bradley L, et al. Effect of visual display unit use on blink rate and tear stability. Optom Vis Sci 1991;68(11):888-892. doi: 10.1097/00006324-199111000-00010.
- JJV data on file, survey fielded to 468 contact lens wearing patients in the US in April 2022.
- JJV Data on File 2022. TearStable™ Technology Definition.
- JJV Data on File 2022. Effect on Tear Film and Evaluation of Visual Artifacts of ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day Family with TearStable™ Technology.
- JJV Data on File 2022. Material Properties: 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye, ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology and ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day with TearStable™ Technology Brand contact lenses and other daily disposable contact lens brands.
- JJV Data on file 2022. CSM- ACUVUE® PUPIL OPTIMIZED DESIGN Technology: JJVC contact lenses, design features, and associated benefits.
- JJV Data on File 2022: Stand-Alone Fit Success Claims for ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses.
- Mostafa Y, Saif M, Saeed M, and ElSaadany S. The Effect of Age and Gender on Tear Film Breakup Time. Egyptian Journal of Medical Research. 2021;2:137-148.
- Van Den Berg TJ, Van Rijn LJ, Michael R, et al. Straylight effects with aging and lens extraction. Am J Ophthalmol 2007;144(3):358-363.
- JJV Data on File 2022. Subjective Stand-Alone Claims for ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses - Exploratory Meta-analysis.
- JJV Data on File 2022. Material Properties: 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST, 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye, ACUVUE® OASYS 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology and ACUVUE® OASYS MAX 1-Day with TearStable™ Technology Brand Contact Lenses."
Important safety information: ACUVUE® Contact Lenses are indicated for vision correction. As with any contact lens, eye problems, including corneal ulcers, can develop. Some wearers may experience mild irritation, itching or discomfort. Lenses should not be prescribed if patients have any eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. Consult the package insert for complete information. Complete information is also available from Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. by calling 1-800-843-2020, or by visiting www.jnjvisionpro.com.
©Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. 2022 | PP2022MLT5448