1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST is a daily lens made with LACREON® Technology, an embedded wetting agent for a long-lasting cushion of moisture that keeps moisture in and irritation out.
- #1 selling Daily Disposable Contact Lens Brand in the World.2
- 1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST uses Dual Action Technology to specifically address contact lens dryness and irritation symptoms.
- 1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST blocks approximately 97% of UVB and 82% UVA rays. †‡
- Exceptional combination of comfort and performance
- Available as a daily disposable lens
- Great for eyes with sensitivities
8.5 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
9.0 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
–0.50D to –6.00D (0.25D steps)
–6.50D to –12.00D (0.50D steps)
+0.50D to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
|Lens material||Etafilcon A|
|Dk/t (edge-corrected)||25.5 x 10-9|
|FDA classification||Group 4|
|UV blocker†||Class 2|
|Center thickness at -3.00D (mm)||0.084|
|Inside-out mark||Yes (1-2-3)|
|Package size||30 or 90 lenses|
Moisture in and Irritation Out
LACREON® Technology locks in a wetting agent for a long-lasting cushion of moisture. etafilcon A uniquely attracts and retains lysozyme in its natural state while low modulus and Invisible Edge Design helps prevent irritation.
Excellent Safety and Health Record
A year-long observational study of 570 patients wearing lenses found no serious or infiltrative events and an extremely low incidence of ocular adverse events (0.6%)4
Dr. Noel Brennan, Clinical Research Fellow & Global Platform Lead of Myopia Control at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. discusses oxygen needs in daily lens wear.